Emsworth Food Festival is back!
“Emsworth – the small-town food Capital of the UK!” – The Portsmouth News
This year’s award winning Emsworth British Food Fortnight will once again offer a whole program of tasty events across the two weeks. Highlights include –
- Emsworth Apple Day – Saturday 23rd September – St.Peter’s Square – 10am – 1pm
Bring your apples and watch them being pressed and turned in Emsworth Apple Juice
- Hampshire Farmers Market – Saturday 30th September – St.Peter’s Square – 10am – 1pm
- The Emsworth Wine Fair – Saturday 30th September – Hewitt’s, South Street – 11am – 3.30pm
- The Emsworth Beer and Cider Festival – Friday 29th & Saturday 30th September – Emsworth Community Centre – various times
- A Thought for Food Market – Saturday 7th October – South Street – 10am – 4pm
- Harvest Festival – Sunday 8th October – St.Peter’s Square – 11.30am – 12pm
And there is so much more including….
- College Lunches at the Brookfield Hotel featuring local Colleges of Further Education
- Design a chocolate bar with Montezuma’s Chocolate and see it go into production
- Special menus, tasting, and offers through out Emsworth over the fortnight
Full details and booking information is available at www.Emsworth.org.uk